WE ARE COMMITTED TO YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY
More than ever, infection control will be our top priority. To better inform you and set your mind at ease, I want to share with you our new protocols designed with your family’s health in mind.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). On a daily basis, we will follow activities of these agencies to remain up-to-date on new rulings or guidance.
CHANGES YOU’LL NOTICE ON YOUR NEXT VISIT
- We have purchased medical grade air purifier with HEPA filters for our office. Medify Air Purifier is the highest standard for clean air.
- To minimize and remove droplets and aerosols, we will be utilizing multiple Extra-oral Dental Suction System units (ADS) during treatment.
- Appointments will be managed to facilitate for social distancing guidelines between patients.
When you arrive for your appointment, please call our office at (650) 961-47-66 to let us know you are here. We will then confirm that you can come on in, or we may ask that you wait for a few minutes to assure social distancing and to allow to thoroughly sanitize the treatment room to protect you and your family.
- Throughout our office, we will provide you with hand sanitizers (to be used upon entering).
- Your temperature will be taken upon entering our office.
- We are asking everyone older the age of 5 to please wear a mask upon entering our office. If you do not have a mask, we will gladly provide you with one.
Regrettably, magazines, children’s toys and so forth, will no longer be provided (to prevent the spread of germs, bacteria and viruses).
Dr. Behdad and Team will be screened on a daily basis to ensure that all of our team members are healthy at the office
Dr. Behdad and staff will be changing their Personal Protective equipment (PPE) per patient.